Madonna del Frassino Sanctuary
The Sanctuary was built in September 1511, when Peschiera was subjected to the French power. The Sanctuary was subject to frequent devastation and ruins, therefore it was carefully restored numerous times, to bring it back to its original splendor. The interior, which is characterized by a single nave, embellished with 8 altars and 2 chapels, houses the miraculous statue of Mary, which in May 1950 appeared to the farmer Bortolomeo Broglia, followed by other works by Paolo Farinati and Andrea Bertanza.
Source: Municipality of Peschiera del Garda, translation by Chiara